uTorrent. Will not start torrents

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what is wrong. I am on uTorrent 3.2.1 and when I was on win7 I would typically download the torrent it automatically starts uTorrent and it begins. Now it starts uTorrent but nothing happens. The queue window stays empty.

Anyone else have issues?

Have tried to uninstall and reinstall uTorrent with no changes.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
yeah, not sure what the issue was. The program was brought through the upgrade. Program opened with the torrent as usual, just never added the torrent to the queue.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
They are working, but only at 20% of my bandwidth. Not sure what settings I had tweaked before. May have to revert to windows 7 and start over. Pissing me off a bit that I am only getting a combined download from 3 torrents of 374kbs with flashes up to 700kbs, but average of 450kbs when my bandwidth right now on speedtest.net says I am getting 15mb/s. Not really sure what I need to tweak to get back to my 1.2mb/s speeds of win7. When it was not working at first, I tried reinstalling a couple times and the last install I told it not to use existing settings. This time the program started working properly. Not sure if it was just a fluke or if some setting was stopping it. Could have been the port for all I know now. So now I am at ground zero trying to get my speed back.

If anyone has some recommendations of settings in the "connection, bandwidth, and bit torrent preferences, I would appreciate it.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been using utorrent for months in Win8 without problems. Maybe your tracker just sucks tonight. I do have to force start all of my downloads after adding the torrent but that was with a version upgrade of uTorrent.

simlx02

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi T- I have this problem with utorrent and windows 10 , after n u torrent i get this "page default in non paged area" Error. Anybody getting the same error?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo