NoteLedge for WP8 & Win 8 - Take Note, Sketch, Audio & Video Recording

KdanMobile

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
We are Kdan Mobile( Kdan Mobile ), the compassionate app developer/ lover.

It is an exciting news to announce our robust note-taking app ? NoteLedge? is now released for Windows 8 version.

NoteLedge has been proven its success by more than 50,000 downloads in the App Store and improves many users? note-taking experience. After releasing NoteLedge in iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone, we believe it is time for us to benefit Windows 8 Users.

NoteLedge offers instant supports for handwriting/ typing/ sketching/ inserting photos. Our ultimate goal is to replace your heavy burdensome binder.

noteledge??? 2 for win 8 and winphone.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NoteLedge
Price: USD 1.99
Category: Productivity
Release/ Update: 2012.12.29
Device Requirement: Windows 8
Version: 1.0
Size: 6.57MB
Language: English
Windows Marketplace Link: Noteledge app for Windows in the Windows Store
QR Code:

NoteLedge Win 8 QR code.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
 This is your electronic binder ( no more hand carrying or risk of losing)
 Powerful editing tools ( stroke size, color)
 Categorizing your notes in Diary, Meeting, Lecture, Memo, Travel or Scrapbook
 File organization based on tag/ favorite/name/date
 Quick switch between write, draw and presentation mode
 Instant sharing via Emails or your choice of social media.
 Searching inside the note library
 Back up to your choice of Cloud Service

Why Buying?
We are the team of passionate app lovers. We dedicate our energy and time for offering the products beyond your expectation.
Try it and give us whatever you want to suggest.
The fact is, WE LISTEN to all your opinion. You are the reason we grow.

If you are interested in NoteLedge, it is also available on iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone. For more information, please check NoteLedge Official Website: Kdan Mobile - NoteLedge

More questions??
Please email appservice@kdanmobile.com or visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kdanmobile ) to leave the comments. (Please note giving feedback here in this forum might not reach us quickly.)

Last edited:

KdanMobile

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Noteledge Win8 Release !

Hi All,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile!

NoteLedge for Window 8 is updated! To strengthen the multimedia note-taking experience, audio and video recording is now available on NoteLedge for Windows 8! Users can take notes and record video/audio simultaneously. Additionally, the audio recorded with NoteLedge can be exported to .WMV file to user’s device.

To enhance note-taking experience, NoteLedge is upgraded with a new editing interface which enables users to zoom in and zoom out of the editing area with two-finger pinch. The new feature offers a larger editing area and gives you more flexibility for drawing and handwriting.

130130_win8宣傳圖1.jpg

What’s New for Version 1.1.?
- New editing interface –Two-finger pinch to zoom in and zoom out the editing area
- Audio recording supported – Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Export audio recordings as WMV. files to your device
- Video recording supported
- Image cropping supported

Windows Marketplace Link: NoteLedge app for Windows in the Windows Store
QR Code:
QR Code NoteLedge Win 8 1.1.jpg

More questions??
Please email appservice@kdanmobile.com or visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kdanmobile ) to leave the comments. (Please note giving feedback here in this forum might not reach us quickly.)

KdanMobile

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

KdanMobile

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: NoteLedge for Win 8 - Take Note, Sketch, Audio & Video Recording

Screenshot.375245.100000.jpg
Hi All,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile.

We have some exciting news for you! NoteLedge for Windows 8 is now 72% OFF for the Back-to-School season! Let's spice up your notes for the new semester!

NoteLedge just updated with a brand new look. Check out the new brushes, paper styles and grouping features for better note-taking experience. You may try it for FREE with the free-trial period before making purchase. The Marketplace link is available in the first post.

App Highlights:
+ Support texts, inserting photos, audio & video recording
+ Take notes and record audio simultaneously
+ Write & draw with 4 essential brushes
+ 12 classic paper styles
+ Share notes via Email and social networks
+ Backup notes to cloud storage
+ Sort your notes via name, tags and date

Screenshot.375245.1000000.jpg
Screenshot.375245.1000001.jpg
Screenshot.375245.1000002.jpg
Screenshot.375245.1000003.jpg

Attachments

• 10557575_297872630397906_5500509581903157668_o.png
    10557575_297872630397906_5500509581903157668_o.png
    644.2 KB · Views: 1

Spence Chicago

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I got a new Windows convertible tablet and I need an app for taking notes in class. Noteledge has a list of features that is attractive including availability of cross-platform apps. However, I find the implementation of almost all features is clunky and would not want to have to do all the required maneuvers in real-time during a class. Many features totally escape me as to how to manage them, and I feel I am a moderately competent user.

I looked all over for Help, FAQ, pop-up hints, etc and there were zero to be found in the app or online. So I felt I was on my own to figure out how to use this app. I've used some others on my iPad and I have a general feel for how to get around...but I couldn't get very far with this POS.:angry:

Of course there are times for handwriting notes and there are times for typing in info or to copy/paste text. For the life of me, I cannot get a new textbox to appear where I need it...it always appears in the middle of the screen...and that could be on top of my notes or on top of the last textbox. And the audio recording object appears in the same place. I cannot figure out how to pause a recording. As far as i can tell, it is a one-shot deal, where a non-standard checkmark means I'm recording and when that is clicked, that is the end of that...no adding audio to that. In fact, when I tried to start another audio note, it said I couldn't start one without ending the first one. But I have no clue how to do that. I can't figure out how to do anything with that recording object other than play it or pause the playback. I cannot label it, I cannot move it, I can't even delete it.

This is one of those apps where the list of features and the usability of the app are worlds apart. Although the app I tried is a free one, I cannot imagine how aggravated I'd be if I actually paid for this. I have no clue if there is a paid version for Win or what features they might add, however, the user interface is sooooo bad, I wouldn't bother to try it.

KdanMobile

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Spence,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently, we are still working on the FAQ section. Meanwhile, you may contact our support team at Contact Us | Kdan Mobile. We?d love to help!

To move or edit an inserted item such us text box, audio, video or image, please activate the App Bar, and switch to ?Media? mode. That way, you can select an item and move it.
noteledge_cloud_-_note__sketch__audio___video_2016_4_29________11_52_55.png

To edit or delete an item, select the item and activate the app bar. So you can find ?Delete? on the App Bar. If you?d like to bring a particular item to the front or to the back, choose ?sort? to change the layer order.
NoteLedge Cloud - Note, Sketch, Audio & Video 2016_4_29 上午 11_53_32.png

The same rule applies to audio recordings. If you?d like to stop a recording, select it under ?Media? mode, and tap/ the ?V (check mark) to stop recording. Then you may start a new audio recording.
NoteLedge Cloud - Note, Sketch, Audio & Video 2016_4_29 上午 11_53_16.png

Currently, NoteLedge for Windows does not support adding audio labels. However, in the iOS version, we are going to add this feature in the coming update in May. So we plan to integrate audio label to the Windows version soon.

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 (1).png
    螢幕擷取畫面 (1).png
    54.9 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte