1. Samst22's Avatar
    According to the Steam hardware and software survey for February 2013, there is a higher percentage of windows 8 users than windows XP.

    Windows XP had a share of 8.97% (32bit) + 0.36% (64bit) which gives a total of 9.33%.

    Windows 8 had a share of 8.89% (64bit) + 0.74% (windows 8) which gives a total of 9.63%.

    Even though this doesn't represent the overall population of users, I still see it as a major milestone. It shows that windows 8 is making progress, particularly with gamers.

    http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

    Article on The Next Web
    http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/0...es-the-2-mark/
    03-01-2013 04:58 PM
  2. TechAbstract's Avatar
    Gamers know which Windows is the fastest and they like to have latest stuff.
    03-01-2013 05:51 PM
  3. dba415's Avatar
    Gamers know which Windows is the fastest and they like to have latest stuff.
    is that why 68% of them use Windows 7 still?
    03-02-2013 01:07 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Windows phone spotlight in Hawaii Five-O
    By 3migo in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 11:17 AM
  2. Windows Phone spotted in episode of Psych
    By RocknRedneck19 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
  3. The 5 Reasons Windows Phone is in it for the Long Haul
    By Brett Day in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:40 AM
  4. How to get rid of a Windows Live account in Settings
    By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD