News Reader

Mercule

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I've always used Google Reader because it was ubiquitous. Whether I was at my Windows 7 workstation at work, my Win8 at home, Android phone, iPhone, iPad, or Surface, there was always an app that synced with it and it remembered what was read and what wasn't. I'm afraid there's nothing to take that place. I've got Zite for my iPad, but I'm trying to move entirely to the Surface. Pulse doesn't find all (most) of the blogs I follow. What's anyone else using?

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I've always used Google Reader because it was ubiquitous. Whether I was at my Windows 7 workstation at work, my Win8 at home, Android phone, iPhone, iPad, or Surface, there was always an app that synced with it and it remembered what was read and what wasn't. I'm afraid there's nothing to take that place. I've got Zite for my iPad, but I'm trying to move entirely to the Surface. Pulse doesn't find all (most) of the blogs I follow. What's anyone else using?

Nextgen reader - It's good. And they have committed to support beyond google reader for cloud sync. Available both for Windows 8, WP7 & WP8. Give it a try...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
For Windows 8, I'm using a mix of Discourse, News Bento and Appy Geek. Usually News Bento. I have NextGen reader on Window 8 but it is quite lame as compared to News Bento and Discourse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos