Is Xbox Music/Xbox Video any good?

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting for both services in my country and was wondering are they any good? Do they have a wide library of content, are there frequent movie/music updates (on pair with retail released CD-s and Blu-ray?). How does it compare to iTunes?

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Well on the music side its pretty good and has at least 95% of what I'm looking for. It's also cheaper and more convenient than iTunes by being built directly into the player, it also allows one to stream/download(rent) an unlimited amount of songs per month along with HD music videos on Xbox for $9.99 a month vs iTunes which is only a preview of a song and you have to pay a la carte per song and music video.

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Sounds really good. I've been using deezer and couldn't find many game/movie soundtracks. But movies are what interests me the most. It seems that Xbox Video will come to my country faster than Netflix and I prefer to rent movies than buy them (only watch them once). Is Xbox Video decent - has fast premiers, a wide array of older films?

Oh, and how much they want for buying/renting movies in HD?

Last edited:

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
The Video service is okay....just wish they would have a better pricing scheme, which is the same issue with their Xbox digital games. I learn towards more to VuDu since a lot of devices allow you to use their app. With Xbox video, it's either an Xbox console or a Windows 8 machine. Either way, still not a bad service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon