The New Bing

Ben Lehtovaara

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So a while ago MS announced a new version of bing with the redesigned logo and this whole concept of making search results more beautiful. Now that Windows 8 has launched I can see they updated the logo but I don't see any real difference with search results. Is it only certain queries that will use the new layout? I was so excited to have a new kind of web search that doesn't follow the google model of white background with hyperlinks....

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The logo looks more like this, Vplayer for Android
QlFkSO0FbpXWtCkKM-DldeBtzSJtjn1aJ2M2NsdCIuBckNFwoyqGR01JqiJA0POVeA=w300-rw

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Who cares, as long as it works, I can smell some lawsuits coming at Microsoft's door.

I dont hope so.. Google not going to ATTACK anyone soon. they need to get things working for MOTO. if they attack MS now, the Patents owned by MS[from Nokia] may trigger the legal fights with better cash flows :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I dont hope so.. Google not going to ATTACK anyone soon. they need to get things working for MOTO. if they attack MS now, the Patents owned by MS[from Nokia] may trigger the legal fights with better cash flows :p

Let me grab some popcorns.
Lately, phone companies earning source is more from lawsuits/patents rather than phone sales.
If you can't make a budget phone, file an over budget lawsuit.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Let me grab some popcorns.
Lately, phone companies earning source is more from lawsuits/patents rather than phone sales.
If you can't make a budget phone, file an over budget lawsuit.

Dont you know Apple released iPhone 5C[budget] phone, android market is filled with BUDGET phones for even the lowest grades.. so we will see some fights surely..

no no, i dont wanna see a fight on this thread :D

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Dont you know Apple released iPhone 5C[budget] phone, android market is filled with BUDGET phones for even the lowest grades.. so we will see some fights surely..

no no, i dont wanna see a fight on this thread :D
The end result is carrying carp, imagine running android on a phone with 800 Mhz processor and 384MB RAM, and am not talking of some ancient model but recent ones.
They may throw cheap devices but it'll make you throw up sooner or later, I am betting for sooner.
?469 / $549 is not a budget phone.
In Apple's eyes it is a budget phone.

You need to see this video (Some harsh words used in the video)

Funny Iphone Killer Ad The Iphone 5c And 5s Parody Commercial - YouTube

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
While I personally think that Bing was not as good as Google in terms of Search, and their sort tools, I really want to use Bing now. I find Bing easier to use with these upgrades, and the free lock screens.

...But in typical Microsoft fashion, I still don't have the new Bing on my phone. WTH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05