Windows 8.1

mark nt

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have this problem after update 8.1 my pc is stuck in an never ending loop of diagnosing and repair its been doing this for the last 24hrs after i updated to 8.1 any help

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Mine installed, but crashed on startup with an error that upon repairing, rolled back to 8.0. I did a little digging on the error code (Don't have it with me at work) and it turned out being video driver related. I uninstalled by AMD video drivers (Have heard Nvidia drivers can do it as well) and then reinstalled. It went through fine that time. Reloaded the video driver once fully booted into 8.1 and it worked with no problem since.

mark nt

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys ..but i think its far more of a problem than that. Its stuck in an infinite loop of diagnosing and repair cant roll it back and to window 8 but have gotten in to the file by hooking it up to another drive and was able to see that all the files are still there but done of the boot file are now highlighted in blue, don't know enough about programing to fix it my self so will be dropping it if to an IT guy this week

mark nt

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have given up on trying to fix my windows 8.1 computer!!! Going back to my window 7 old laptop...my IT guy recons i should replace my work pc with a mac! But iam not there yet hopefully Microsoft can fix this problem

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Have given up on trying to fix my windows 8.1 computer!!! Going back to my window 7 old laptop...my IT guy recons i should replace my work pc with a mac! But iam not there yet hopefully Microsoft can fix this problem
You need a new IT guy. Seriously. There are many crappy IT guys out there.

mark nt

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Tell me about it he been trying to fix it for nearly a week..problem is their isn't to many of them in my town and the ones that are here don't do the smaller jobs unless your a big company

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans