People app "blocked" by Facebook?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I primarily use People app as I prefer its presentation, however today, it redirects to Facebook web for nearly all things.

Sigh.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
The app sometimes never loads feeds properly and doesn't show all the updates in your feed. Alot of times it will load a few and then show updates from 19-23 hours ago that's why I prefer the app

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I HATE the Facebook App (Store for W8, and Phone and the website for that matter), the news feed always defaults to "Top Stories". I DON'T WANT "Top Stories", I want it to be "Most Recent".

I like the People app because it defaults to "Most Recent", but lately it has been hit and miss for getting updates. :angry: Also the People App doesn't get the @#$%^&* Ads, and all the "accomplishments" of all the stupid games people play all day, or their horoscope crap.

Sorry, but I'm on the verge of deleting my Facebook profile because of all the stupid crap it puts in the news feed.

Last edited:

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I think you can block those from appearing in your feed

I haven't found a way to block them in Microsoft's Facebook app. I hope I'm missing something! The stuff Guzzler3 mentioned, "accomplishments" of all the stupid games people play all day, or their horoscope crap, doesn't show up online or in the app on Android or iOS, but it sure does in WP's app. It's very annoying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos