When I receive email with links pasted in the email the windows 8 is incapable to convert it in hyperlinks, it is painful every time I have to copy and paste the links in the browser.

Are you having this problems?
    10-29-2013 07:52 PM
    nothing to do with 8.1 exclusively, been having that problem for ageeeees, even on the previous windows 8.0 - and bizarrely its not all links for me, some will show up clickable, but annoying its most of the forum posts i subscribe to, they are just plain text - and ALL the supposed workarounds and fixes out there dont work....for me.
    10-29-2013 08:36 PM
    I'm having this problem as well. It's like the mail app doesn't bother recognizing links at all. A great example is with this forum, when I get emails that tell me someone has replied to a subscribed thread, none of the links are clickable. I really hope this can get fixed soon because I really like the mail app with Windows 8.1. It's clean, simple, and easy to use but being able to recognize links should absolutely work.
    11-03-2013 05:50 AM
    I'm having this problem as well. It's like the mail app doesn't bother recognizing links at all. A great example is with this forum, when I get emails that tell me someone has replied to a subscribed thread, none of the links are clickable. I really hope this can get fixed soon because I really like the mail app with Windows 8.1. It's clean, simple, and easy to use but being able to recognize links should absolutely work.
    Yes I get the hyperlink for the WP8 but not to the website
    11-03-2013 08:44 PM
    Yes, this drives me insane, and I wish MS would address the issue.
    11-04-2013 12:40 PM
    I've just posted on a different threat about a very similar problem where hyperlinks sent in an email from a WP8 to the metro mail app don't work. Very annoying!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...-sent-wp8.html
    11-10-2013 04:15 PM