[App] Is Flipboard working for you? (Windows 8.1)

xankazo

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting an "error" message that Flipboard is under maintenance. It doesn't work and it has been like this since at least yesterday.
Is it working for you?

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but there's a flaw in the instagram account in flipboard, it compromises your account and will alert you to re-verify your account with a security captcha.

xankazo

May 12, 2013
Visit site
OK, thanks. This is the error I'm getting.

Screenshot%20%2865%29.png

I'll try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the same error, been two days now. It tells you to go to their Twitter account but there is nothing there about a Windows 8 outage. Has anyone seen anything on Twitter or Flipboard support? I will also try to uninstall / reinstall

simpkijd

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else still having issues with the app. I thought a reinstalled had corrected the login and updating issues but as of today, the app no longer updates.... I contacted the support group within Flip Board regarding the issue and received nothing more than a canned response telling me to uninstall/reinstall the program....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else still having issues with the app. I thought a reinstalled had corrected the login and updating issues but as of today, the app no longer updates.... I contacted the support group within Flip Board regarding the issue and received nothing more than a canned response telling me to uninstall/reinstall the program....

I just noticed it too. Mine hasn't updated for 4 days.

ShaneCookOH

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
As of 1/2/2014, my last un-install/re-install didn't fix the refresh issue. It now won't accept the credentials, at least my Android phone has my flipboard working. Must be a Win8.1 app problem.

Nabru2

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to bump this thread as i'm getting the same error. "Flipboard not avaliable," multiple un and re-installs did not help. It came preinstalled on my Surface 2 and never worked. Any ideas?

xankazo

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've just uninstalled it today. It wasn't showing the "Flipboard not available" error, it simply wouldn't update. Apparently the Flipboard team has given Windows 8 the cold shoulder as they don't seem to be updating/fixing their app. My patience ran off.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear people still having problem with this. Flipboard is working well on my laptop and desktop. Has anyone tried getting in touch with their support team?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo