Can you do this?

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering... Is there an application or anything like on Mac OSX, on Windows 8.1 where I can see everything I have open all at once like this picture I have shown. Also... is there a way to have multiple different screens that I can go back and forth to?

I really LOVE this feature on the Mac and this is one reason I did not get a Windows computer a few months ago but got a MacBook Air. I go to school and find this feature helpful to see all of my stuff if I have a bunch of stuff I need to sift through. Also, it is easier for me to sometimes put all of my school work in "one" screen and put other stuff in another. It just makes it so I can separate some more stuff on my computer. I feel like this helps me with productivity. Also, sorry for the mess - I don't usually have all this open but I thought it would help get my point across with what it looks like. haha

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 1.29.05 PM.jpg

So... is there any way to do this on Windows 8.1? Do any of you who have the Mac OSX use this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 1.21.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 1.21.44 PM.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
You could also try holding alt+tab. I just saw they changed the way the windows key+tab combo worked to just open the app bar which is kind of lame. The card view or whatever it was called in Windows 7 would probably closer to what you are looking for.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The alt+tab stuff is still in Windows 8, but I'm guessing you'd like something with a similar look or action as to what is offered in OSX. I'm not personally familiar with any other method, but I'd hazard a guess there must be a 3rd party solution out there. Perhaps someone else might know though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers