Last FM Support for Metro?

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I love this music player called "Groove" and I was really disappointed that it wouldn't scrobble on Last FM. Is there any news about last.fm support for Metro? I really need it badly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I really wouldn't be too optimistic about anything new from last.fm. It is in financial trouble, since many users have left due to all the newer music sites/apps. I used last.fm frequently at one time and even was a paid subscriber. However, I no longer subscribe and haven't used last.fm in over a year. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person who has done this; the trends are not looking favorable for last.fm. Last.fm loses almost ?4m as UK income plummets 70% | Media | The Guardian

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I really wouldn't be too optimistic about anything new from last.fm. It is in financial trouble, since many users have left due to all the newer music sites/apps. I used last.fm frequently at one time and even was a paid subscriber. However, I no longer subscribe and haven't used last.fm in over a year. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person who has done this; the trends are not looking favorable for last.fm. Last.fm loses almost ?4m as UK income plummets 70% | Media | The Guardian

That's pretty sad. I really do hope Microsoft decides to bring back play counts on Xbox then since I really like to manage my playcounts. I am still using iTunes just because it has play counts and it scrobbles through last fm. If Microsoft decides to bring back play counts to Xbox music then I'd ditch iTunes in a millisecond.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro