I love this music player called "Groove" and I was really disappointed that it wouldn't scrobble on Last FM. Is there any news about last.fm support for Metro? I really need it badly.
    02-20-2014 06:02 AM
    I really wouldn't be too optimistic about anything new from last.fm. It is in financial trouble, since many users have left due to all the newer music sites/apps. I used last.fm frequently at one time and even was a paid subscriber. However, I no longer subscribe and haven't used last.fm in over a year. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person who has done this; the trends are not looking favorable for last.fm. Last.fm loses almost 4m as UK income plummets 70% | Media | The Guardian
    jomarr likes this.
    02-20-2014 02:44 PM
    I really wouldn't be too optimistic about anything new from last.fm. It is in financial trouble, since many users have left due to all the newer music sites/apps. I used last.fm frequently at one time and even was a paid subscriber. However, I no longer subscribe and haven't used last.fm in over a year. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person who has done this; the trends are not looking favorable for last.fm. Last.fm loses almost 4m as UK income plummets 70% | Media | The Guardian
    That's pretty sad. I really do hope Microsoft decides to bring back play counts on Xbox then since I really like to manage my playcounts. I am still using iTunes just because it has play counts and it scrobbles through last fm. If Microsoft decides to bring back play counts to Xbox music then I'd ditch iTunes in a millisecond.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2014 01:24 AM