DLNA streaming from lumia 920 to W8.1 PC?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. I have the Nokia Play To app and thought I could use it and stream content to my PC versus transferring the files. But I cant figure out how to. Does anyone know if you can or how to set it up to do it? I have W8.1 Pro on my desktop and a fully updated (gdr3 - Black) Lumia 920. I don't know if there's anymore info to be needed. But please let me know. Thanks Peeps!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello all. I have the Nokia Play To app and thought I could use it and stream content to my PC versus transferring the files. But I cant figure out how to. Does anyone know if you can or how to set it up to do it? I have W8.1 Pro on my desktop and a fully updated (gdr3 - Black) Lumia 920. I don't know if there's anymore info to be needed. But please let me know. Thanks Peeps!
On W8.1 I use "Play To Receiver" app, and on Lumia I use "Play To". I have only used it to stream photos, so I dont know how well it would work for music, videos.

Also, the pictures can be saved on the PC, but the quality is lower than the original.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
hello, yea I found that app last night. haven't tried yet as I now have another issue because of media center. ugh. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon