Mission Control in Windows 8.1 Spring Update?

seelani

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. Had this interesting screen show up while switching to desktop, after the spring update. Anyone have any idea what it is, and how I can use it?
Mission Control.png

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I remember this was a software expose clone or something similar to mission control for windows.
No , Microsoft does not include mission control on any windows 8.1 update package.

seelani

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I do understand its not exactly mission control, it is a software clone. I would like to check with the forum, what exactly is this feature called in windows. And how do I use it? :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I do understand its not exactly mission control, it is a software clone. I would like to check with the forum, what exactly is this feature called in windows. And how do I use it? :)
This is a 3rd part software and it will be called a shell or a software , it depends which software you are using , for instance apple's mission control is accessible via five fingers on touchpad , here it can be used via key combo. Go to task manager and see which app is running in background , did you got this after 8.1 update 1 ?

seelani

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
So far i managed to replicate what happened. Using a microsoft mouse. Swap to desktop from an app, by clicking the mouse wheel and the left button simultaneously. Anyone without update 1 care to try if the following works?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05