Are You Ready ?

John Balacano

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Found this interesting article over winbeta saying that windows 8.2 update will be around September of this year along with the new start menu shown off BUILD 2014. But Here's the catch on windows 9 microsoft will provide 2 version of this OS one for the desktops and and others for tablets with 2 different interfaces providing on the desktop with the familiar desktop and on the tablets is what they calling "next-gen of metro ui". I mean that brings people probably another headache when they are moving from their devices "aka Tablet - PC or vice versa" . Microsoft is also making a chromeOS like operating system which in this time is in kinda-development are you in for that ? - Sound like next gen of RT maybe ??

but at the end.. Wzor said that Microsoft may give Windows 9 a free update :) #sweet

Rumor sheds light on Windows 8.2, Windows 9, and Chrome OS-style Windows Cloud | WinBeta :)

yaron zeevik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I think that the "next gen of metro UI" is essential...every update and every advancement in life is coming with a change..and perhaps the UI change will make it easier for new customer to come along the ecosystem and for as to be more productive...every advancement is due to some changes in life and it's a good thing

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't play into rumors much because they're, well, rumors. However, I'm all for Microsoft advancing the operating system with each successive revision; whatever they can do to keep the Windows 8 fans and recapture the Windows XP/7 holdouts will be a Good Thing.

Especially if doing so makes herbertsnow rage-gasm. He's entertaining when he's angry. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6