So... I found this article a few days ago on Techpinions.com via Flipboard... Thought to share it with you guys.. ...
    Say Hello To Microsoft 2.0 | Tech.pinions - Perspective, Insight, Analysis

Enjoy the read! what do you think about it? :)
    04-22-2014 08:32 AM
    Unprofitable strategies (like Windows RT, the Surface tablet, Windows Phone 8, buying Nokia, moving to a functional organization) will be undone. This will take some doing but the process has already begun.
    The above quote from the article, what does it really mean? Does he think that WP8 will be killed?
    04-22-2014 08:52 AM
    This guy had some good points until he called for killing off Nokia and surface. Without these the cloud services are significantly less appealing. Microsoft needs to have vertical integration, and horizontal capabilities for those who want other software or hardware. It's about choice, and killing these kills choice
    04-22-2014 09:05 AM
    There is some knowledge there. I agree that MS was chasing everything else for years. Now they are starting to pave their own path, which will work out well in the long run. Still some short sidedness though, not seeing the benefits of the surface, phone, and there is always talk of killing off or selling xbox. Those put millions of users into their grasp. Perhaps they want to shift back entirely to companies vs. individuals as a whole.
    04-22-2014 09:13 AM
    This guy had some good points until he called for killing off Nokia and surface. Without these the cloud services are significantly less appealing. Microsoft needs to have vertical integration, and horizontal capabilities for those who want other software or hardware. It's about choice, and killing these kills choice
    Agree. This seems like all the people who said Bing needs to be sold or killed for how many years now? Thank god they didn't because it's a big part of their company.
    04-22-2014 09:17 AM
    I'm reminded of the analysts I always read about on MacRumors, to be honest.
    04-22-2014 09:50 AM