Cyan this, cyan that!

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Everyday I read news about Nokia, their updates, but where is HTC? There are many users (including me) with HTC device and we don't know anything about official 8.1 update. Will 8s get that update? I know Microsoft started that all windows phones will get 8.1 but there's not a single word from HTC about 8s..
If anyone knows something, comment below. Cheers!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes you will get the update from both Microsoft and HTC. This is a common since majority of windows phone users have a Nokia lumia device, firmware updates from Nokia always add something new , reason why they are all being discussed. I am sure HTC is testing / working on a firmware update which should increase battery life , performance on HTC devices. :smile:

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes HTC 8s will get the 8.1 update just like everyone else when it is released on the carrier you are with, you just wont get cyan since that is a Nokia Firmware update. It seems like HTC has all but abandoned their WP's at times. I owned both the HTC Titan 1 and HTC Titan 2 and while I loved those phones I had nothing but problems with them which is why I switched to Nokia which has been much better supported.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs