Can't Open any Win8 Apps

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Every app on my start screen will not open. I click it, it looks like it is opening, and quickly closes and returns to the start screen. I have searched around the internet for awhile now and cannot find a solution. Anybody else had a similar problem or know how to fix it?

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Same with me, it was a few apps I could open. I left it that way for a few weeks once, but alas, no fix besides a hard reset. :/

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
If you have the chance to, backup your device and then hard reset your phone. With that it will help restoring your phone much easier and less painful.

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed that when my wife is on her account all her apps work, but once I log into my account none of my apps work.

Last edited:

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I regularly use my surface pro and everything works well. I noticed that if I uninstall and reinstall the apps they work. However, I have many apps, it would take a day to do that if I did it for each one.

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I tried your suggestion but due to some other issues, like taking many hours to complete, I haven't been able to see if it works yet. Will know for sure tomorrow. Thanks for your suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3