Can I get some help with my Windows 8.1 interface (All the title bars and tool bars became too big!)?

baremetal920

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
HELP with my Windows 8.1 interface! All the title bars and tool bars became too big!

I was working tonight, and suddenly, while using powerpoint, after switching from google chrome the title bar and the tool bar all became very big. It also affected every desktop application I have. Please, please help me fix this.

scrnshot.jpg
This is how my powerpoint looks like right now.

scrnshot2.jpg
here is my outlook.

I would really appreciate the help!

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: HELP with my Windows 8.1 interface! All the title bars and tool bars became too big!

You need to change screen resolution I think same things happened to me a few times

baremetal920

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: HELP with my Windows 8.1 interface! All the title bars and tool bars became too big!

i tried that.. it doesn't really help.. I'm on the same resolution that I have 30minutes ago but the interface wasn't like this. Notice the icons on my screenshots, they're too small.. I suspect I pressed something that made this.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Try CTRL 0 (zero) I think you activated the screen zoom.

baremetal920

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

i resolved it.. i think it was just a glitch.. i logged out then it became larger.. then i tried "Make text and other items larger or smaller" then changed the value then logged out.. then changed it back to the original value then logged out and in again. It's back now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion