Can I get some help migrating photos from old an W8 phone to new?

CJ Johnson1

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Having trouble migrating photos from old w8 phone to new.

1st, I was using a lumia 1020. The screen got broken. I could still use t to a certain extent. So I made sure, I backed it up on the cloud.
2nd (another gripe about Nokia) I could not buy another 1020 or a 1520. The att stores are not carrying them.
So I bought a 930, which maybe only a 830. ????
3rd. I was using an app for private photos called PhotoSafe. I made sure I migrated Those pics to the saved folder on the 1020. They are still there and I haven't lost them. ( (I am going to repair the screen on the 1020 and reuse that phone.) (I hope))
So here is my deal. When I go to the cloud, they are not there. When I go to the Photos app on the new 820, they are not there either. hen I click albums, 4 show up. < Camera roll, Saved pics, (they are not there) Facebook. I never put pics there, so not there either. Last is an Icon for onedrive. They are there.
I guess my question is how to sync them back to a current folder on either one cloud or the 820.
Been putzin for 3 hours. I can do it, but it only lets me do one at a time, 768 pictures would take way to long. So I need you gurus help.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6