Installer has Insufficient privileges on all downloaded installs

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
hi all

Just wondered if anyone could help with this issue. No matter what I do whenever I download anything I get he following message when trying to install even after running as admin

please help

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a solve for that right now, but try creating a new user account with admin privileges and try the download form there

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok ill try but then it won't be tied to my ms account will it?

Unfortunately not.. I still haven't figured out a way to uncouple the ms account from my main user account.. The option must be under settings, but currently I can't access settings in the main UA... Btw check the windowscentral articles. Yesterday an article was psoted on how to add settings shortcuts to the desktop :)

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately not.. I still haven't figured out a way to uncouple the ms account from my main user account.. The option must be under settings, but currently I can't access settings in the main UA... Btw check the windowscentral articles. Yesterday an article was psoted on how to add settings shortcuts to the desktop :)

I did see that but that was windows 10. Ive been looking for a while now and no luck. Perhaps I best get hold of hp seeks its there laptop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos