Emulators

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I think this is the appropriate forum... Anyways, today I installed Bluestacks on my i5 SP3 and wondered if it was possible to /also/ emulate OSX/IOS somehow. Being a good curious engineering student like I am I'll go on and research it elsewhere, but I'm left wondering if someone here has looked into this or has attempted something similar. Having the possibility to emulate IOS would be an exciting proposition I think.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think this is the appropriate forum... Anyways, today I installed Bluestacks on my i5 SP3 and wondered if it was possible to /also/ emulate OSX/IOS somehow. Being a good curious engineering student like I am I'll go on and research it elsewhere, but I'm left wondering if someone here has looked into this or has attempted something similar. Having the possibility to emulate IOS would be an exciting proposition I think.

If you hunt around on a few Apple site (simplymac I think is one of them) they have a lot of directions on how to install it to intel based computers. I acutally got OSX installed in a VMware workstation VM.

Now this is not the phone, this the MAC PCs, putting iOS on a Windows Phone, cant happen, it's not possible (that I know of)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans