Zune Pass

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Interesting. I guess my phone isn't linked. I'm still seeing charges for downloads from my phone.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

You are probably downloading it the wrong way. If you simply just tap on the song, you will buy it buy default. I'm going off of memory here, but if you tap and hold the song/album you want, a pop up should appear with option to buy, download, etc. Tap on download to use your Zune Pass.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You are correct. If you hold a song or album, you get more options. Download vs buy!
You are probably downloading it the wrong way. If you simply just tap on the song, you will buy it buy default. I'm going off of memory here, but if you tap and hold the song/album you want, a pop up should appear with option to buy, download, etc. Tap on download to use your Zune Pass.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
There no data monitor app I know of and there's no data monitor built in, I have unlimited data so never use Wi-Fi at all apart from experimenting or downloading large apps, I do know that my Zune Pass works on either.

When you have Wi-Fi enabled WP will use that rather then 3G, but you could always turn off your data while using your Zune Pass if you are worried you may still be using data, just to put your mind at rest. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion