Zune Phoner??

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that the thing where they do 30 second interviews with the artists? What do you mean by get rid of it? Are you subscribed to something?

sketch42

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Isn't that the thing where they do 30 second interviews with the artists? What do you mean by get rid of it? Are you subscribed to something?

I dunno it changed my zune player background and live tile as well with a pic of some guy who looks like rolly fingers... I wiped the phone bc of it..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

sketch42

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I bounce between an htc inspire , htc surround and a palm pre 2...

The pre2 is my main device and I have wp7 and android to train other guys in... The basics are easy on all phones, now I'm at the ins and outs on wp7 but its so different than anything MSFT has ever put out before

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I dunno it changed my zune player background and live tile as well with a pic of some guy who looks like rolly fingers... I wiped the phone bc of it..

From what I can tell, the background and live tile for Zune will automatically change according to what you have been listening to. Mine has some band on it right now that I have no idea who they are. I was listening to previews.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
From what I can tell, the background and live tile for Zune will automatically change according to what you have been listening to. Mine has some band on it right now that I have no idea who they are. I was listening to previews.
I always wandered why Aqua showed when I don't have them in my collection.

sketch42

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Yea , I figured that, but I clicked on zune phoner to see what it was .. Theres no description and I didnt get to put any music on the phone yet.. So couldnt change it by playing another album..

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Wiping your phone because of it is a little extreme.

ZunePhoner tracks are Zune exclusive interviews with the artists. They are usually short, and are named because the artists call into Zune to give the interview, and you can pretend they're talking on the phone to you when you listen.

Just sync some more music, or stream something, and the live tile will change again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon