Sync iPod (classic) via Zune?

kleineMax

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all,

i have this simple question, cause i only use iTunes to sync my old but trusty iPod classic i would love to get rid of iTunes.. its slow.. silly database managment.. and what ever...
So is there a way to sync my iPod via Zune?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol don't think so, I don't see why Microsoft would write software to work with the iPod.

I do think there are alternatives to iTunes though, I just don't remember what they are off the top of my head.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all,

i have this simple question, cause i only use iTunes to sync my old but trusty iPod classic i would love to get rid of iTunes.. its slow.. silly database managment.. and what ever...

No. That's like asking if a Ford part will fit a Ferrari.

Now if you want to move everything from your Ford, er I mean ipod, to Zune, there is a way to do it. Look over at cnet. I remember a podcast that showed you how to do it. That's about as far as I can help. All I've ever had is the Ferrari, uhh I mean Zune. Of course you'll need to be driving a Zune, either on your phone or a player. ;)

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Umm.. How would you naysayers explain Office for Mac and Bing for the ipad, among many other for-mac and for-others software? Not that I know whether an ipod would sync with an ipod, kleinemax. ;)

xKophsx

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all,

well when my sister had her iPod nano, and all that stuff, i didn't even bother to sync anything with itunes i really hated it, so i downloaded mediamonkey and it did the work. dont know if new versi?n still Works but it was easier to sync music, you still neede itunes but only to Access iPod by mediamonkey, there were other alternatives but i knew mediamonkey so i used it.

not zune (which is really nice to sync music to my Windows phone) but not itunes ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12