disappointed with song selection

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to WP7. I subscribed to zune pass (still trial). And I'm kinda disappointed with the song selection available for download.
Any Hard rock / heavy metal listeners here? I can't get to download any of Black Sabbath, Disturbed, shinedown, Ozzy, and quite a few others. Tool is not available on ANY network including iTunes, so I get it. but what about other famous artists? Some of the songs were available only for purchase?

Am I not seeing them because I'm on trial version?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yes that is because you are on the trial. Every song you can find now is available for free download once you start paying.

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Dave. Thats comforting. Somewhere I had read that not everything it lists is available. I thought i was experiencing the same thing. I will give full version a try and see.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WP7. Except for the usual suspects, most artists are available, if not their entire production. I don't recall downloading restrictions, although I do remember downloading during my trial. The artists you cite are available. But, even with a full subscrption, you will find a few others unavailable, and a few restricted ones. Typically, it's the artists's call: For holdouts such as Metallica, their stuff is only available for purchase and you can only stream previews of their songs and video.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems with Disturbed, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Fozzy, or any heavy metal bands on full subscription with Zune.

listenning to Indestructible now on Zune.

Last edited:

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Rodolfo and kg4icg I'm upgrading to full version today. Can't wait.
Nice to meet some metal listeners. Keep rocking :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss