Need contact help, bad!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, gang- not going to bore you with the long. drawn out details, but I am in serious frustration mode with my Wife's Titan, and need some advice. We may be moving on to Titan replacement #3 for her, as her screen is freezing up and we cannot get it solved. The problem is she paid for a 1 month Zune pass to try it out, and due to problems has not had a chance to download one song. I cannot find out who to call to see if I can get her month reset. AT&T says it isn't them, though they have offered to provide proof of her issues.

Any advice?? Anyone know decent contact #? I have tried online, so far no help.

I am not earning any husband of the year awards here.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay, gang- not going to bore you with the long. drawn out details, but I am in serious frustration mode with my Wife's Titan, and need some advice. We may be moving on to Titan replacement #3 for her, as her screen is freezing up and we cannot get it solved. The problem is she paid for a 1 month Zune pass to try it out, and due to problems has not had a chance to download one song. I cannot find out who to call to see if I can get her month reset. AT&T says it isn't them, though they have offered to provide proof of her issues.

Any advice?? Anyone know decent contact #? I have tried online, so far no help.

I am not earning any husband of the year awards here.

I think they might act up saying "You can use web version" or "You can use PC version" to download and listen etc. It is Zune subscription not WP Zune subscription etc.

However go to Zune website and there is online-chat support available. Start off with them and they will call you back if need be.

If you tweet, @Zunesupport is excellent! I prefer that over all other means of communication.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos