Phone attemps to wireless synch with PC while charging?

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Since I installed Zune software the other day I have an odd problem. When I'm charging my phone, once it gets to around 90% or so, it periodically connects wirelessly with my laptop.

I hear that beep boop sound that you get when a USB device connects, and sure enough my phone appears in device manager. It will disconnect and then reconnect several times.

As I say, it only does this once the battery is at almost full capacity. It started the day I installed Zune and set up wireless synch. I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere to stop it doing this, but I have no idea where. Thanks

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
If you no longer want it to wireless sync, then you will need to connect your phone to your pc, with the usb cable. You will then need to open zune and go into the settings. There is an option for wireless sync, disable it. That should take care of it.

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather keep the ability for it to connect wirelessly. I'm just not sure why it is random;y doing it while charging?

I'm talking about it charging via the wall socket, and Zune not even running on my laptop. Yet once my phone is almost fully charged it connects to my P.C? Must be a way to stop it connecting unless I tell it to?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Lucky you. I can not get my TITAN to wirelessly connect to my Zune. I keep getting error code C00D07C9. My network is home, firewall disabled. But that is the only suggestions I can find on the web help, so not so helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers