@#$$$#@!! smart...strike that...DUMB Dj

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
So a couple of days ago, I decided to give the ol' Xbox Music a chance at playing some tunes for me with my phone hooked up to my boat. I pulled up a rather obscure song "Until we bleed" by Kleerup/Lykke Li and hit the Smart DJ button. To my surprise, the service started playing one **** of a playlist. EVERYONE on the boat enjoyed it and commented on how good it worked. Later, I pulled up a track by BassHunter and hit the button again, presto, great beats for all of those who were getting a bit tipsy.

Today, I decided I wanted to hear a similar mix as the first one. Pulled up the same song ("Until we Bleed") and got a message saying that the service does not have enough information on the artist to play a Smart DJ mix. Wait, what? It played perfectly across LTE and now I am playing with my 50/5 wifi - and it can't figure it out. Well, that is an obscure song, so decided I would give ti a try with BassHunter just to see if there is a problem with the other group. SAME message. I tried several other groups in the same genre, and each came up empty. Went to an Aerosmith song, and Dumb DJ worked fine. What the ****? How on Earth could this have worked perfectly on Sunday and be this off today? Just don't get it, and just had to vent.

At least Last.fm works...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234