XBox music problems

ahpitre

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 1st Album thru XBox music, straight from my Lumia 920. All of the songs downloaded to my device automatically. By accident, I deleted the folder. Now when I go to XBox music, I can see my purchase, but only able to download 6 songs out of a total of 12. The other 12 are not available, and I don't see any links to download again (like in Google Play, or in ITunes) my purchased music. Tried logging in to my XBox account, via Web browser, but there is not option to download again. What's going on? So far, my experience with XBox music hasn't been good. Comparing to Google music, or ITunes, it's not intuitive and there are missing features.

hcoreyh

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually very pleased with both Xbox musics content and subscription model. Although the interface on all 3 devices (Xbox is by far the best) is horrible incohesive unintuitive mess. It's a worry for the functionality of the metro interface if that's the best Microsoft can do. Although I know they can do better. It's as though they had different teams designing different small parts of the app. Downloading songs and playlists work horribly. Sorry I can't really help as I have a subscription.

</ end rant>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos