Missing settings in Music+Videos

kkcy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
imag1.PNG
Guys, been having this problem since I got my black 920 a few days ago, it had portico preinstalled.

image2.PNG

Whereas my friend's 920 without portico had no problem whatsoever.

Could it be that portico is the culprit?

Last edited:

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I am a little unclear. What setting is missing? I can't open the first image. I have portico preinstalled so I was going to compare with my phone and let you know.

kkcy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
By logging in xbox, did you mean settings > games > connect with xbox?
If yes, then I had logged in.
Also, there's my avatar in xbox games app, therefore I think I've logged in.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
OK, Now I was able to see the image and see the problem and I am lost. My phone looks like the one from your second screenshot and like I said came with Portico pre-installed so I don't think that's the culprit. It is weird. The only thing that even occurs to me is... Are you logged in to your Microsoft Account in your phone. I know you probably are but I am stumped.

Soft reset did not help?

kkcy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Nope, soft reset didn't help at all.
All my accounts ( microsoft, xbox and nokia) were set at US, but I don' think thats relevant, cause the settings are missing, not some features.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it is weird.

Hard reset time?
no.gif

Hopefully someone else has some ideas before it gets to that.

kkcy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid of hard reset, there's a lot of guys here at the forum with a bricked 920 cause of hard reset, right?

mato6666663

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid of hard reset, there's a lot of guys here at the forum with a bricked 920 cause of hard reset, right?

kkcy, would you be so kind please and let me know if it worked??? I have the same problem and I need to solve this problem, since I want to use xbox music pass

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I hope it works.

I will say I do not have smartglass installed. I was going to install it last night but then forgot to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb