Album are not showing up in music app

minton227

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have about 3000 songs on my Lumia 920 and only a few show the album art. The wallpaper works fine, but the album art in the album icons are blank. The album art showed up fine on my old Focus, my laptop, my Xbox and my Zune. Any suggestions?

minton227

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The mp3 files already contain the album art. I've used apps like that in the past and they tend to add a lot of inaccurate info. Plus, some of my music is from local bands and I added my own artwork a long time ago. The problem I am having is that the existing album art does not show up. Thanks for the response though.

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ah, similar problem for me. I've kinda given up on using my 920 for music until MS sort out the sync/playlist issues. Shame because it means I have to keep my old HD7 for use with my speaker dock as using Zune was so much better.

If you find a solution shout about it, I'd like to know

minton227

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out. I deleted all the music off my phone and then reloaded it using Windows Explorer instead of the Windows Phone app I originally used. I see the album art now and don't plan on using the Windows Phone app anymore.

juicygirl76

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a dumb question, but can you transfer music from Xbox360 to Lumia? It's music that is just stored on the hard drive, not on apps, not on Zune, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven