Cloud Folder Solution Idea in the Works - Your input on how to execute

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I will keep this basic, I created a folder in my Sky drive called "Cloud Music" and hit add to my muisc library so it is a cloud synced folder available for offline use on all my windows devices.

I used Media Monkey and made the Cloud Music folder the folder scanned for music by the software (I am also going to test Musicbee, whichever performs better gets my business, but Media Monkey has a metro app FYI). So now everything I put in that folder will sync to all my devices and I will have media monkey set up the same on the other windows devices so as the folder syncs and downloads from skydrive all my libraries will be the same in close to real time.

The part I want to figure out is, how can I get Media Monkey or Musicbee to download any music that is on my phone that is not on my computer into the cloud music folder/media monkeys collection upon syncing? There is an option in media moneky to have this happen, but it does not seem to be working. Any suggestions?

Let me know if this is not clear, tried to keep this as brief and simple as possible.