Xbox Music Pass deal at Mircosoft Store

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got 1 year pass online at micrsoftstore.com for $29.90. The email I got said that was in store only, but it gave me the deal. I think it said that the deal today if not the doorbuster was $59.90. Still a great deal if you have Xbox music.

dwigfor

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Got it as well! I was worried that it gave an error and I had to refresh internet explorer. After I placed the order again, I called up the 877 number and they said I should get an email in a few hours confirming it.

Haven't been that happy with the Rhapsody app. Occasionally it won't play music, until I reboot the phone (920). Scrolling through lists seems slow and it stutters. Hopefully xbox music will work out better.

Danial S

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hmm so now I may just go check out the Burnaby shop then, cause at $50 I'm still not sold on Xbox music though I'm really diggin Nokia music I mean mixradio

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Just got 1 year pass online at micrsoftstore.com for $29.90. The email I got said that was in store only, but it gave me the deal. I think it said that the deal today if not the doorbuster was $59.90. Still a great deal if you have Xbox music.

Are you in Canada ?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I got it as well and redeemed it but when I go to the music store on the phone its still only playing 30 second song clips and showing prices for the songs am I missing something or a extra step? I got a email confirming my pass is activated but I can't stream full songs

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

simpkijd

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered two of the music passes at the $49.99 price online...

Is it common practice for Microsoft not to send an email confirming your order til several hours you place the order???

Admittedly, this is the first thing I've ordered directly from the MS Store but I buy online at other stores a vast majority of the time. The order didn't show up under my account as pending or anything nor had I received an email from MS regarding my order. I thought I had somehow made an error and perhaps not completed my order. I then placed a duplicate order for two more pass at the store. Upon not receiving an email or anything on the first or second order I grew concerned. I called the MS toll free number and the employee stated it could take up to 4 hours for me to get an acknowledgement. I asked her to cancel the second order and she stated she could do this until the order had processed and I should call back later today...

I don't understand how the experience in buying something online can be so unaccaptable (MS Store) and so streamlined (Amazon)....

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, the MS Store website is very slow at sending out emails, even for "digital only" orders such as the Xbox Music Pass. I had the same problem when they ran a special on the MS Points cards several months ago.

thinkdan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I got me not one, but two Xbox Music Passes for $30 each. There was only 2 more persons at the local store, so the lady asked me if wanted only one or more.

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought 2 of these also @49 a piece. Anyone try entering the codes to extend their subscription? Apparently, it doesn't work like Live Gold and told me I have to wait till my current pass expires to enter one of the new ones.

thinkdan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought 2 of these also @49 a piece. Anyone try entering the codes to extend their subscription? Apparently, it doesn't work like Live Gold and told me I have to wait till my current pass expires to enter one of the new ones.

I just activated online. First, I got the same error you described. I contacted support through chat and they cancelled my current monthly subscription (it was due to renew in 7 days anyway) and had me re-enter the code. It worked and I now have the 12-month prepaid subscription.

ikissfutebol

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for the $30 about an hour ago online. Glad I decided to not wait out in the cold at a store.

I ended up getting two (by happy mistake, too). I checked a bit later and was shocked to see it still available. Any word on how many they did online? My guess is it was way more than 100. Probably trying to get people hooked on it and promote with word of mouth (best marketing tool in the world!).

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I just activated online. First, I got the same error you described. I contacted support through chat and they cancelled my current monthly subscription (it was due to renew in 7 days anyway) and had me re-enter the code. It worked and I now have the 12-month prepaid subscription.

I had to do the same thing. Mine was set to renew on 12/28 and the rep was nice enough to refund my $10 payment from 11/28 when he cancelled my subscription. After they cancelled my sub, I was able to input the code with no issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss