Google Play to XBOX music

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
What's the best way to transfer songs from Google Play Music to XBOX music? My wife is switching to Windows Phone, but has a lot of music in the Google Play cloud. Most of her music on Google Play is in the cloud, similar to the way you can have songs in XBOX music with owning the actual MP3 files. I'm hoping not to have to add all her songs manually to XBOX music.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I doubt you can take your subscription music from service to service. Not just Google to Xbox, any subscription service cannot go with new one. You will have to stop Google Play subscription, get Xbox subscription and create the playlist, collection again.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I doubt you can take your subscription music from service to service. Not just Google to Xbox, any subscription service cannot go with new one. You will have to stop Google Play subscription, get Xbox subscription and create the playlist, collection again.

That was my fear. I was hoping there might be a way to export a playlist from google and import into xbox music. Or something along this lines. Seems like I'm outta luck though

gottago

Dec 5, 2004
Visit site
Since you own the actual MP3 files you should be able to export your library with Google's Music Manager. Alternatively, you might consider using an app like CloudMuzik on WP8 and stream directly from Google on your Windows phone. Good luck....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon