POLL: Do you use Internet Explorer?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

Do you use internet explorer, is it your main browser, how do you found it, any advantages or disadvantages?

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I use Waterfox as my main default browser. It is basically Firefox but optimized for speed in a 64bit environment. I used to be a fan of ie but issues with some websites disappointed me.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use IE11 at work for our SSRS reports, because it's the only browser that handles them properly (duh!). Otherwise I only use it if Chrome won't render the site properly, which is maybe a couple times a week. Pretty much all of the sites that Chrome doesn't work well on are Microsoft sites.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I was a diehard Firefox guy. But when I got a Surface RT, I was forced to IE. Now that IE has basic ad blocking I've switched over to a full time IE on all my computers running W8.1U1

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I used Chrome, then Firefox and now I.E I was actually very surprised when I started using I.E because I found it to be smoother and faster than the other too! I really did not expect that.

Bora777

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I was a diehard Opera fan until they revamped it and basically axed half the features. Now I use IE because it simply makes the most sense if you have a Windows 8 PC, Windows 8 tablet and WP8.1 phone thanks to the effortless tab syncing.

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I use chrome, but slowly starting to use IE 11 more. I hate, hate the pop-ups when I first luanch IE telling me to disable and\or enable something or another. Drives me crazy.

BTW - I'm off gmail and moved to outlook.com full time now and I'm really starting to dig on bing.com more and more.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was a diehard Opera fan until they revamped it and basically axed half the features. Now I use IE because it simply makes the most sense if you have a Windows 8 PC, Windows 8 tablet and WP8.1 phone thanks to the effortless tab syncing.
I used to like Opera too, but I don't like the new version at all, since it lacks so many features.

I'm using Firefox Nightly the majority of the time, mainly since it has a lot of extensions that are useful to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon