XBOX Music Cloud

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Sooooo why is it that you need the music pass to play music from the cloud on your windows phone.....iPhone allows that (my sis has one).....i think its silly especially for those with a large library and their insistence on making on 16GB phones (I understand that this is sometimes due to the Mobile Retailers aka T-Mo, AT&T.....). The point still remains that cloud storage of music is really helpful but really restricting when you have to buy a music pass for accessibilities I won't even be using!

kb4000

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
If you are referring to iTunes match that is not free either. It costs $25 per year. However I also agree that this is kind of stupid. If I am going to pay for Xbox Music Pass then I'm not going to need Xbox Music Cloud collection because I could stream and download those songs anyway. Doesn't really make sense.

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are referring to iTunes match that is not free either. It costs $25 per year. However I also agree that this is kind of stupid. If I am going to pay for Xbox Music Pass then I'm not going to need Xbox Music Cloud collection because I could stream and download those songs anyway. Doesn't really make sense.

No like my sister has an iPhone and all her computer from her mac book synced up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss