Sigh Xbox music...

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So is there anyway to skyonedrive my music to all my devices without paying for Xbox music? I don't need to discover new music or want to use it outside of just a player. One would think I should be able to sync my music files as is and play music. MS makes it so difficult. If I need to pay that's as bad as in game purchases for every little thing.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So is there anyway to skyonedrive my music to all my devices without paying for Xbox music? I don't need to discover new music or want to use it outside of just a player. One would think I should be able to sync my music files as is and play music. MS makes it so difficult. If I need to pay that's as bad as in game purchases for every little thing.
install iTunes and sync with it

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't particularly like apple things. So saying that I guess I'll just manually transfer what I want and go from there. Thanks peoples.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't particularly like apple things. So saying that I guess I'll just manually transfer what I want and go from there. Thanks peoples.

Have you tried having your music folder as a subfolder under your skydrive, then sync that to the PC or any device that you wish? The you add the correct Skydrive folder to your music library on the PC. I haven't tried this with music but I have done it with the pictures/videos folders and libraries and it works very well. I have the pictures and videos on whichever device I choose.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Make a music folder in skyonedrive and add that location to your music library on you devices. If you want to play this music on an Xbox, the easy way is to use the extender.

I have 7gb of music in SkyDrive and have used this method. It works, but with all the improvements to xbm, I'm liking my music pass again.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I hope this is wrong, but it looks like there is NO support for the xbox music app in regards to the live tile that shows the artist now playing on the start screen. There is also no option to see or change the background art in the app by using MPATool like we can now do thru the Hub. And I don't know where all the problems are coming from in regards to managing the playlists now. Simply create a list in Zune and it appears in the "Playlist" file when you are adding music thru the wp app. These are the type of things I am referring to when I say the update is going backwards!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss