Bluetooth Support for Skype

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys... any one is aware why it isn't possible to use bluetooth audio while making a skype video call?? I haven't checked with the audio only call. But it certainly doesn't work during a video call. This is really annoying because the same is possible while using skype on android. Is this a limitation with the application or the OS??

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys... any one is aware why it isn't possible to use bluetooth audio while making a skype video call?? I haven't checked with the audio only call. But it certainly doesn't work during a video call. This is really annoying because the same is possible while using skype on android. Is this a limitation with the application or the OS??

Is this a Bluetooth headset? I would've always thought if the phone recognised it as a Bluetooth speaker/mic it would've gone directly to it...

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi jojoe42... Thanks for your response. Yes, I use a sony bluetooth headset SBH20. My phone recognizes it and I'm able to make phone calls using my bluetooth headset. But the audio during a skype video call only connects to my phones speaker.

ehuna

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue: my phiaton bluetooth mic and headset works great when making regular calls. The Skype app on my Lumia 1020 running Windows Phone 8.1 (Production release, not Dev Preview) does not work with bluetooth.

Come'on Microsoft, it has been 6 months since this was reported, please fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital