As the title says, our access to twitter has been blocked. We can access it via computers by changing DNS, with VPN programs or stuff like Tor Browser. I was going to ask if there is an app for WP devices that would allow me to access twitter via my Lumia?? Can I change my DNS settings or is there any apps for VPN??

Thanks for any help in advance!!
    03-20-2014 06:46 PM
    Windows Phone 8.1 will have VPN support. Why is it blocked there? Didn't know Turkey was like that.
    03-20-2014 06:47 PM
    Well, Turkey is kinda complicated at the moment, hard to explain. Twitter has caused our prime minister a lot of troubles. News reach everyone too fast via twitter and people organise against him quite quickly. He does not like that.. Latest news was some voice recordings of him trying to hide the money he stole from the government..
    03-20-2014 07:04 PM
    Well, Turkey is kinda complicated at the moment, hard to explain. Twitter has caused our prime minister a lot of troubles. News reach everyone too fast via twitter and people organise against him quite quickly. He does not like that.. Latest news was some voice recordings of him trying to hide the money he stole from the government..
    Yeah I read a lot about what is going on in your country, I don't want to offend you but your prime minister is an absolute moron
    03-20-2014 07:24 PM
    Yep. Free speech and freedom of press is kind of a pain in the *** for dictators. Stephen Harper is little better.
    03-20-2014 09:57 PM
    Sadly, both of you are right.
    03-21-2014 04:57 AM
    Yeah I read a lot about what is going on in your country, I don't want to offend you but your prime minister is an absolute moron
    Not offended at all Glad you think the same with Turkish people :)
    BTW:Remember ktunnel from back when YouTube was blocked It isn't the most glorious way but still
    03-21-2014 09:14 AM
    Not offended at all Glad you think the same with Turkish people :)
    BTW:Remember ktunnel from back when YouTube was blocked It isn't the most glorious way but still
    I hope for you guys that he will soon quit like the Ukrainian president did
    03-21-2014 02:31 PM