Playlist Track Cap?

glassadam

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks. So I've been a Zune user for nearly 4 years, and a forced Xbox Music user since wp8. Anyway, I've made a few playlists on my 920 for exercising and whatnot, but I was confused because I seemed to be hearing the same songs most of the time. Turns out no matter how large my playlist is, I only seem to be able to play the first 100 tracks. :(

For example, my 'Exercise' playlist has 148 songs. If I look at it in the Playlists section, it contains all 148 songs, and I can scroll thru them all (though scrolling seems to be another issue, but anyway...). But as soon as I hit that little triangle Play icon, it jumps to the playing screen and if I look at the track list it has cut my playlist off after 100 songs (I counted). Same thing goes for another playlist I have containing 246 songs. If I remove the 100th track from the playlist, then it simply moves track 101 up a spot and cuts if off there.

Is there a 100 song hard cap that I'm not aware of? Is there a setting somewhere that I need to tick? Help me out, this is really frustrating!!

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think this is an issue with Xbox music it may be fixed with the WP8.1 update to OS and app.

When it becomes WP8.1 the app will be separated from the OS for faster updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb