Moving from Chrome to IE. (Help)

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have been using Google Chrome for the past few years and I finally felt like trying out Internet Explorer, and I must say within minutes of using it I noticed a speed difference between the two... But anyway, on Chrome I had folder on the top of the Chrome taskbar... Stuff like, "Social" "Photography" "TV & News" etc... And when clicking those folders I would get my favourite sites.. Am I able to do that on IE?

Also I am able to customize IE at all?

Thanks!

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have been using Google Chrome for the past few years and I finally felt like trying out Internet Explorer, and I must say within minutes of using it I noticed a speed difference between the two... But anyway, on Chrome I had folder on the top of the Chrome taskbar... Stuff like, "Social" "Photography" "TV & News" etc... And when clicking those folders I would get my favourite sites.. Am I able to do that on IE?

Also I am able to customize IE at all?

Thanks!

You do get those folders but you they are not visible all the time. And customization is almost nil. It is pretty light on system resources. Try going to settings and import your bookmarks from chrome. They get imported without disturbing the folder structure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12