How Can I use File Explorer to add music to an SD Card?

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
To drag and drop music do I need to drag and drop music folders into the SD Card, or do I need to drag and drop just the music files and no folders? Thanks for any help you can give! :)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not entirely sure what you mean. Are you just transferring music to an SD card for storage or for use on a phone or device? If it's for a phone or device, it's important to have that card formatted for that device. Once it is, put the music into the predetermined folder for music.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
To drag and drop music do I need to drag and drop music folders into the SD Card, or do I need to drag and drop just the music files and no folders? Thanks for any help you can give! :)
You don't need to drag folders, just drag the files to the music folder in your SD card . You can also create new folders for song categories in the music folder. You can also use the windows phone desktop app for transferring music videos and photos here is the link
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/1/D/51D75C65-2D42-4506-8CDF-EC7DB290A663/WindowsPhone.exe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786