(issue with) Sorting By Artist or Albums

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
So I primarily use Nokia Mixradio but I have noticed the issue I have is also in Xbox Music+Video.
The thing is, I have a lot of different albums and compilations. Initially all the appropriate songs were labeled by song name, artist and album/compilation. Which kept things simple. All of the artists showed up in the artist playlist... but under Albums it was a whole mess when it came to compilations. I'd have 12 separate album/compilation-files for one album/compilation----and thus can't listen to one damned compilation.
So, I then labeled my files by song name, artist, album/compilation AND artist-album/compilation (VA for compilations). This solved the issue with the album playlist... I finally had all the albums or compilations under one file. BUT, the artist playlist would then become "VA". I can no longer listen to specific artists without digging through albums.

Is there any way I can work around this? It would be much more convenient to listen to either an artist or an entire compilation/album without this whole damned mess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12