Xbox Music Lock Screen Concept

Jan Marcelo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I made this using Adobe Photoshop CS6. I will try to send these things to the dev and post it on uservoice too. I hope one of my concept features will be available on the future update of Windows Phone 8.1

First of all I introduce to you my concept, It's all about the Xbox Music and the Lockscreen.
These is my first time to do a concept btw :evil: im just 14 lol :grin:.

1.1.png 2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgSearch 1.jpgsearch 2.jpg

Here's how it works
-On the first image click the xbox music Icon
-2nd image an xbox music toast thing will pop-up, Then press the Showmore icon (the 3 lines)
-After pressing the button... Wolah! The new Xbox Music lockscreen support for Windows Phone at the 3rd image.
-at the 4th image When you slide it down, (It's Like Action Center but I think it's Cool) The Songs Collection Will pop-up.
-This is the Search demo for the lock screen at the fifth image.
-at 6th image Results for the searched song.

Thanks guys.
Just Comment what you think on my concept and what's needed to change.

Source: Google,Windows 8.1 Xbox Music.

PS: I need help at the first image bros, I don't have an idea on what button should I put on the lockscreen so that's what just happened. I know it sucks but, you can suggest me a new concept for the FIRST IMAGE and update it ASAP I got a cool idea from you guys :) Have fun!

usman54

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
well, first the idea itself in essence isnt bad its just to clunky looking plus the whole idea of a lockscreen is to be simplification of the app overall a better solution would be to bring back the zune screensaver

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm mixed on this... I like it.. but I hate it, the top looks good.. also nice functionality, but I hate the black boring lockscreen when your collection is not shown.. find a way to make that look pretty (while making it music centered) and I'll be on board!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven