OneNote for WP - Where's the love, MS?

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just a rant here. Move along if you don't want to hear it. :)

So the OneNote blog is just filled with updates to the iOS and Android apps -- Ooh, look!! Android can make notebooks and tabs! iOS can send email to OneNote with one click!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sure seems that the WP app should outshine all of the others. I know the others will have a lot more third-party stuff going on, but come on MS. I may be a heavier OneNote user than 99% of the population, but I'd sure like my phone to be even slightly as useful as my Surface. It just feels like a OneNote reader right now. Guess I'll have to wait until WP and Windows are the same thing.
:eck:

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Just a rant here. Move along if you don't want to hear it. :)

So the OneNote blog is just filled with updates to the iOS and Android apps -- Ooh, look!! Android can make notebooks and tabs! iOS can send email to OneNote with one click!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but sure seems that the WP app should outshine all of the others. I know the others will have a lot more third-party stuff going on, but come on MS. I may be a heavier OneNote user than 99% of the population, but I'd sure like my phone to be even slightly as useful as my Surface. It just feels like a OneNote reader right now. Guess I'll have to wait until WP and Windows are the same thing.
:eck:

I agree with you 110%. Even I am a heavy OneNote user, and before I read your post, I thought that the WP version was full fledged and capable of doing all that other versions could do, but now, I just feel angry at Microsoft. They really need to step up their game and stop treating WP users like this. My opinion is that they should separate the app from the core of the OS and give it periodic updates, just like Xbox music,(granted that they don't **** it up the same way) 😞😌

P.S. Your username is real classy. 😃

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett