is your email or gamertag associated with xbox music pass?

Grant44

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I am wondering if your email or your xbox live gamertag is the one that is associated with your xbox music pass. Because I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to a different email and want my xbox music pass to go with it when I do move it. Help?

Grant44

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok, but what i'm still wondering is...if I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to my main microsoft email in just a few days, and I decide to purchase a xbox music pass under my MAIN gamertag right now before I do move the gamertag, will my music pass stay attached with my gamertag when I move it so that I can use it on my main email after the transfer to it?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but what i'm still wondering is...if I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to my main microsoft email in just a few days, and I decide to purchase a xbox music pass under my MAIN gamertag right now before I do move the gamertag, will my music pass stay attached with my gamertag when I move it so that I can use it on my main email after the transfer to it?
My suggestion would be to contact Microsoft and ask. Contact Us

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering if your email or your xbox live gamertag is the one that is associated with your xbox music pass. Because I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to a different email and want my xbox music pass to go with it when I do move it. Help?
Go to billing.Microsoft.com and see if the XBM pass shows up when you sign in with your main account

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Xbox Music Pass does appear on my Xbox Live account page -right under Xbox Live- when I sign in, and I can manage XBM devices, etc.; plus Xbox 360 profile, gamer tag, etc. there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb