Xbox music app wp8.1

vishal chopra

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Though do u know??
How to get background pics of artists.. In Xbox music.. When I play songs of Lana del Rey or Nicki Minaj.. I see the artist in background... But nothing is being shown in case of other artists...

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Gapless playback cannot be implemented right now due to OS limitations. Maybe this has changed in wp8.1 update 1, or may change in update 2.

On a side note, is not that difficult to get artist images. I have all my songs with artist images, and yes I'm in India. There is a method to solve the problem, just refer to this link. It'll help you.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/xb...-wp8-1-show-artist-images-bio-album-arts.html

And you're welcome.

vijay mandloi

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Gapless playback cannot be implemented right now due to OS limitations. Maybe this has changed in wp8.1 update 1, or may change in update 2.

On a side note, is not that difficult to get artist images. I have all my songs with artist images, and yes I'm in India. There is a method to solve the problem, just refer to this link. It'll help you.

And you're welcome.

MartLea

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Seems like another update today but STILL does not display all local collection Album Art! Sigh, will have to continue to use the old Music Hub Tile app which does show my art. Shame I cannot uninstall the 8.1 Music app though as, for me, it is just a waste of space.

byobg

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
it's a pretty decent task yea.
you have to manage to code it so it seamlessly merges the audio stream of one separate file with another. idk about programming but it sounds pretty difficult.

In fact, it's SO difficult that out of all the smartphones available, only Android, Apple, Blackberry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile 6.5 have been able to implement it. NONE of the others offer it, so clearly it's a highly-specialized niche thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss