OneNote 2013 "Send to OneNote 2013" does not work

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
"Send to OneNote 2013" printer has no response at all.

I expects it triggers OneNote but it just does nothing. No error message. Just nothing.

Have searched for solutions in many sites but no solutions found. Seems to be a common problem.

I am using Surface Pro (64-bit).

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... Reinstall OneNote? I've just tested it on my desktop PC at work (running Windows 7 and OneNote 2013). When choosing Send To OneNote from the context menu, a window opens which lets me choose where to exactly save in OneNote.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... Reinstall OneNote? I've just tested it on my desktop PC at work (running Windows 7 and OneNote 2013). When choosing Send To OneNote from the context menu, a window opens which lets me choose where to exactly save in OneNote.

My Win 7 PC doesn't have any problem. Everything goes smooth, OneNote is triggered and I can insert the pages to OneNote.

I am having the problem on my 64-bit Surface Pro. Seems that it is somehow related to 64-bit Windows.

Any Surface Pro users experiencing the same problem? Any solution? I need help. It is a very basic function of OneNote.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My Win 7 PC doesn't have any problem. Everything goes smooth, OneNote is triggered and I can insert the pages to OneNote.

I am having the problem on my 64-bit Surface Pro. Seems that it is somehow related to 64-bit Windows.

Any Surface Pro users experiencing the same problem? Any solution? I need help. It is a very basic function of OneNote.

Just tried it on my Surface Pro (the very first one) running Windows 8.1 with all latest updates installed. Still working fine and as expected. You should probably try and uninstall/reinstall OneNote.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't have a Surface Pro, but I'm running 64-bit Office 2013 on my 64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro PC. I've never had issues with sending to OneNote.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks all for the prompt replies. I did re-install Office but didn't help.

Will try to re-install Windows & Office....... thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss